(1) do not short circuit batteries. When the positive and negative pole of the battery by an external substance to achieve electrical contact, then the battery shorted out, for instance, no packaging batteries in your Pocket as a result of contact with keys or coins and other metal materials and produce a short circuit.
(2) the battery is installed correctly, the battery polarity mark (the "+" and "-") corresponds to the mark the right and using equipment. If the battery is incorrectly installed reverse-using equipment, short circuit or charging may occur, resulting in cell temperature increases rapidly.
(3) do not attempt to charge the battery. On the original battery will not charge charging, can make the battery produces gas and heat.
(4) do not force the battery discharge. When battery was forced to discharge, the voltage will be lower than performance and design within the battery produces gas.
(5) do not heat or direct welding cells. Battery by heating or welding, heat will cause an internal short circuit.
(6) do not disassemble batteries. Battery has been dismantled or separated, can occur between the battery contacts, leading to short circuit.
(7) do not use old and new batteries or batteries of different models and brands. When you need to replace the battery, it should at the same time with the same brand and same model and batch replace new batteries all batteries. When different brands and different types of batteries or new and old batteries together when in use, due to the different between different battery voltage or capacity, part of the battery will discharge.
(8) no deformation of the battery. Do not squeeze the battery, skewers or other forms of injury, abuse often leads to battery short circuit.
(9) do not put batteries into fire. When the battery into a fire, heat concentration will cause an explosion and personal injury, in addition to the proper controlled incineration methods, do not attempt to burn batteries.
(10) children should not be allowed contact with the battery or replace the battery without the adult supervision. Those likely to be swallowing the battery out of reach of children should be avoided, especially those that can fit into the food intake regulation in the cell, as shown in. Once a person feeding a battery, seek medical help immediately.
(11) do not seal or change batteries. Sealed batteries or other forms of changing batteries, battery safety valve is blocked and when inside the battery produces gas cannot be discharged. If you think the battery must be changed, you should try to obtain the manufacturer's recommendations.
(12) without the battery, should be preserved in their original packaging, and as far as possible from metal material, if the packaging has been opened, you should order emission, stacked don't mess. Packing batteries and metal-free material when mixed together, may short circuit the battery. The best way to avoid this from happening is to save battery when not using their original packaging.
(13) unless it is used in an emergency for a long time, the batteries should be removed as far as possible from electric devices without. When a battery less than satisfactory results or long-term use can be expected, it is removed from the device is useful, although batteries on the market today comes with a protective covering or by other means to control leakage, but a partially or completely out of battery will more easily than the battery-free for a leak.
When short-circuited battery, or when the other conditions mentioned above, inside the battery produces gas and heat, if the battery of the safety valve is working properly, battery vent and leakage will occur, it is possible to cause damage to the electrical appliances. If the safety valve does not work properly, gases produced inside the battery cannot be discharged, gathered inside the battery, it will cause battery explosion, fire, causing property damage and personal injury accidents occurred.
Previous: No Information