The lead gratings are selected by crushing and sorting waste lead batteries, and lead gratings are directly refined to make fine lead (1 lead standard 99.994% in GB/T469-2013 "lead ingot"). The lead Oaster is smelted with oxygen rich side blowing furnace to make the reduced lead. After alkaline refining, the lead calcium rare earth alloy is configured.
Regeneration of sulphuric acid
By using ionic liquid method, the SO2 gas in the flue gas is passed through the absorption - analysis process, and the high purity SO2 gas is sent into the dry absorption section and converted into the finished sulphuric acid.
Scrap lead-acid batteries are broken through to vibration filtration, two stage hydraulic separation, plastic crushing and color separation system to plastic particles.
Waste water cycle
Wastewater is mainly produced sewage, initial rainwater and domestic sewage. After the production of sewage and the initial precipitation, most of the recovery and utilization, a small amount of sewage treatment station after treatment and recycling, not outside the row. The domestic sewage is pre treated, the nanofiltration, the water quality of the waste water pipe and the water quality standard of Wu Sheng water purification Co., Ltd.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are lead-acid batteries?
- The use of lead-acid batteries
- Battery maintenance
- What is the lithium-ion battery?
- Considerations when using lithium-ion batteries
- The advantages of lithium-ion batteries
- The development of lithium-ion batteries
- Battery relation between weight and volume
- Capacity bottlenecks and technology power batte...
- Lead-acid batteries a brief introduction
- Recycling of lithium batteries
- Electric car battery maintenance small knowledge!
- A historical review of the battery
- Cause of short service life of battery
- How to add water to electric vehicle batteries?
- What are the sizes of the batteries for electri...
- How to deal with the waste battery of electric ...
- Correct charging method for lead-acid battery
- What is the secret of graphene batteries? How s...
- What is the difference between a traction batte...