The solution of TBL series and off net energy storage system adopts high efficiency and systematic design, and integrates all subsystems such as photovoltaic power unit, control unit, energy storage unit, inverter unit and so on. The energy storage unit adopts a standardized energy storage module consisting of a deep energy circulatory lead battery or a lithium ion battery. Multiple energy storage modules can be connected to the system in parallel, flexible expansion and meet the needs of users.
Using the integrated design of photovoltaic and intelligent energy storage control, it can make use of the sun simply and directly. The characteristics of the peak and valley of the power grid can produce green value, reduce the user expenditure and improve the environment.
An overview of the principles
Solar panels absorb solar energy and generate direct current. After inverting the inverters of energy storage, the inverters supply the family load and supply the battery. The surplus electricity can be incorporated into the national grid to generate revenue, and the peak valley electric difference time can also be used to cut the peak and fill the valley.
Specification model parameter table
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are lead-acid batteries?
- The use of lead-acid batteries
- Battery maintenance
- What is the lithium-ion battery?
- Considerations when using lithium-ion batteries
- The advantages of lithium-ion batteries
- The development of lithium-ion batteries
- Battery relation between weight and volume
- Capacity bottlenecks and technology power batte...
- Lead-acid batteries a brief introduction
- Waste battery recycling solution
- Recycling of lead-acid batteries
- Recycling of lithium batteries
- Electric car battery maintenance small knowledge!
- A historical review of the battery
- Cause of short service life of battery
- How to add water to electric vehicle batteries?
- What are the sizes of the batteries for electri...
- How to deal with the waste battery of electric ...
- Correct charging method for lead-acid battery